Diverse and comprehensive code covers global Balqzaiah and highlight them in all respects to satisfy the reader and the viewer primarily to be good when the Arab citizen in the first place, wherever found and thank you for your brother Taatbekm Alstreeta age =========

الأحد، 23 أغسطس 2015

We asked Cortana some Halo questions - can you guess the answers?

If you've upgraded to Windows 10 of late, you'll have gained easy access to Cortana, a voice-activated personal assistant who bears a striking audio resemblance to Master Chief's see-through secretary/guidance councillor/probable love interest. That point's proven when you ask her Halo-themed questions - she's got a surprising repository of trivial/sassy responses to questions about the franchise she sprang from.
I've put together 15 of my favourite questions and answers to pose to my new trapped AI - but there's a twist. You have to guess which are the real responses, and which are dumb things I made up because I'd really like a job writing dialogue for text-to-speech robots.
Oh, and if you've found any particularly good secret questions I didn't ask, leave a comment - I want to bug her some more.Source==games  Radar+====

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق